Charles M Schayer & Company
Charles M Schayer & Company manages international freight and Customs clearance and keeps its customers in compliance with Customs regulations. Our customers have depended on us for Customs brokerage and international freight forwarding since 1946. If you need it, we can do it.
Charles M Schayer & Company is Customs brokerage firm certified by the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), an accredited member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and a member of the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFFA).
Freight Transportation Management
We manage international and domestic freight transportation from concept to completion.
Enforcement of Import Security Filing (ISF) regulations went into effect January 26, 2010. Late or improper filing can result in penalties ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 per violation. Please allow Charles M Schayer & Company to help you with ISF compliance by contacting us with any questions that you may have.
We are in Phase III of the Lacey Act. A Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) 505 Declaration is required to obtain release of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers listed in Phase I, II and III of the Lacey Act. Providing false or misleading information to the U. S. Government will result in penalties in the amount of $10,000 for values under $350 or $20,000 for values over $350 and/or civil or criminal actions.
When you call Charles M Schayer & Company, you'll experience our best-in-class customer service right away. Our larger competitors put their resources into grand sales presentations, but our resources go into operations and outstanding customer service. Our goal is simply to be best-in-class.
- We're a mid-sized Customs brokerage and international freight forwarding company that's big enough to take care of all your needs, but small enough and flexible enough to customize our freight transportation and Customs clearance services to meet your specific needs.
- If needed, we'll make arrangements for your after-hours communications needs.
- If you want to talk to our president or a vice president: no problem!
- Our representatives are educated, experienced, long-term employees whom we've encouraged to get their Customs brokerage licenses so that they can serve you better. Our staff can answer your Customs, freight, cargo insurance, consolidation, or warehousing and distribution management questions immediately.
Call Charles M Schayer & Company and we'll get started today:
- Denver — 303-399-5160
- Los Angeles — 310-641-3060
- Phoenix — 602-233-3855
- Seattle — 206-242-0600
- CMS Domestic — 800-200-0565
Charles M Schayer & Company
Denver • Los Angeles • Phoenix • Seattle